Jul 01 , 2018
Mattresses wear out. That’s an unfortunate fact of life. Especially considering the pivotal role a good mattress plays in our lives. We may not think about it, but mattresses and a good nights sleep are one of the first major components of having a healthier life.
The average person spends 1/3 of their life in bed. You keep your house clean and upgraded and you keep your car running well. Don’t forget about your mattress too!
You may not see obvious signs that your mattress needs replaced. But it is important to know what to look for so you can ensure your getting the best sleep you can. Not only do mattresses wear out with age, but also our bodies change and the type of support we need can change along with them.
How to tell if you need a new mattress:
- Waking up in pain and feeling tired.
- tossing and turning all night. This means your body isn’t getting comfortable.
- You sleep better somewhere else, such as hotels or a friends guest bed.
- Noticeable impressions/dents in your mattress. You definitely shouldn’t ever FEEL or see your inner springs coils.
- Allergies or asthma problems a rising. Mattresses will attract many allergens over time that will make those problems worse.
If you realized you need a new mattress, let us help you!
Our family has been in the furniture and Mattress industry for over 30 years and we want to use our knowledge to better your life. We will guide and help you select the perfect mattress for you.